Friday, November 27, 2009

Be thankful...

Who I am today is entirely dependent on the people who make my life worth living.....here's a list of some of the people I am thankful for, and why:



Mom- for teaching me how to love, and for my brain.

Dad- for teaching me how to be a man.

Kristin- inspiring me to believe in who I am.

Elizabeth- for helping me realize how strength is derived from being no one but yourself.

bia- for pushing me to be content with myself.

ivan- giving me someone to live for.

gram- for giving me the best childhood a grandson can ask for.

pop- teaching me its never too late to change.

nanny-teaching me not to let anyone get to you, ever.

dr dale- teaching me how to treat a human, not a disease.

prof.hayes- teaching me that if you dont know the basics, you dont know shit.

dchoo-for telling me the other day that i make you happy. thats all i want to do for people.

katey- for loving me, always.

ms.reynolds- for being there for me when i for sure life was over.

tara- for being my therapist

lau- for calling me out on everything stupid i do.

diana- for making me laugh. all the time.

billy- for being blatantly truthful when the last thing i wanted to hear is the truth.

steffo- for teaching me how to dance properly.

mary- for getting me through nursing school alive.

this is just the tip of the iceberg, folks........
hope your thanksgiving was amazing.

1 comment:

  1. hiiii i love you and your blog and cant wait for our date next sundayyy <3

    ReplyDelete